Thursday 3 July 2014

Thursday Thoughts

 If you're looking for the AAA Cards blog hop click here

********************************************************************************************

Another lovely sketch over at Once Upon A Sketch this month. I think my style is a little plain compared to the other pages I see there, but I do love their sketches and always find having a starting point such a help.

http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/july-challenge.html

Their theme this month is to journal with a number as the theme. Well my number is two and about how the beautiful island where my two grandsons live gives them such great opportunities to have fun.


This page will go in my album on the opposite page to the one I blogged about here. I meant for the title from the original page to apply for both pages, but decided to add just a little sub-title for this new page.

Supplies:
Papers: Chatterbox, scrapbook walls; scraps from my stash
Alphas: Simple Stories, Handmade Holiday; Bella Blvd, Sophisticates; jenni bowlin, star banner green stickers
Die: Xcut, spiro circles
Punches: ek, notebook top; Woodware 2" & 1" circles
Embellishments: Mark Richards, nailheads
 
On the first day of each month I keep a photo check of what I do and produce a mini project life type of layout.  Here's what I did on July 1st - spot the beginnings of the page I've just shared.


The Breathe, Smile, Let it go mantra is just so perfect and I'm really trying to embrace it and make it part of my life - just love it!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today, it's been great to have you here.

Jane
 ***

PS Just realised on 6th July that today was my one year birthday of blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.