Friday 24 April 2015

Friday Focus

Another chance to use one of my newly acquired ombre ink pads was suggested to me by Sarah - Sazzle Dazzle - she'd spottted the new challenge at CASology when I posted here.

http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/week-143-ombre.html 

So it's to be a new balloon card sort of CASEd from the original, but larger and a different colourway.


I finished off the balloon strings by stamping a bow and then placing a button with sewing thread tied into another bow.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Balloon Bash; Clearly Besotted, Say It In Style
Inks: Hero Arts Ombre, pool to navy; Memento, tuxedo black; SU, whisper white
Embellishments: button & thread from my stash

 Thanks for dropping by today. And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Love those ombre balloons! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those ombre balloons! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the balloons, this card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gorgeous card called me from the gallery! I absolutely LOVE your ombre balloons surrounded by all that lovely white space! Such a fantastic take on the cue! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely creation with us at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those balloons actually look 3D to me! Beautifully stamped! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, these ombre balloons are amazing! I agree with Ardyth, they do have a 3-D look and such dimension! Perfect ombre inking! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.