Saturday 2 May 2015

Saturday Slot

Well I'm delighted to tell you that my blue ombre balloon card got an honourable mention over at CASology. Always a lovely surprise to see one of my cards pop up unexpectedly. Here's my badge:


So of course I'm entering the current challenge which has a cue word of 'flight'.

http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/week-144-flight.html

And I really wanted to get a bit inky so I created a background of colour using my inkilicious ink dusters and several ink pads. On top of this I stamped the new Simon Says Stamp falling stars - looks fabulous I can see this becoming a favourite.


Next I added a dragon in full flight and a one word sentiment. I glitzed up the dragon with some sparkly Wink of Stella before matting the whole thing on a black card base.


This is one for my craft room shelf, it never does any harm to be reminded to believe in yourself!

Supplies:
Stanps: Lavinia, large dragon & believe; Simon Says Stamp, falling starrs
Inks: Kaleidacolor, creole spice; SU, crushed curry; Versafine, onyx black; Ranger distress, dusty concord, chipped sapphire
Embellishments: Wink of Stella, clear

Thanks for dropping by my blog today, your visit is much appreciated. And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, such an enchanted card Jane! Those falling stars are perfect for this card! Thanks so much for joining us again at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much FUN Jane, love the mystical fantasy feeling of the night in flight... Where is he off to I wonder?
    Love that you joined us at CAsology!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.