Wednesday 13 May 2015

The Male Room #10

And here comes my third DT card for The Male Room! Loved all your bird creations for the last challenge, looking forward to seeing what you can do with Challenge #10's colour combo.

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/challenge-10-color.html

I've been admiring all the cards around blogland that have stripes or brushstrokes of colour for the background, so I thought I'd give it a whirl myself. I used a happy birthday film strip from Uniko Studio for my stripes.


Next I used my favourite stitched die - probably my best ever buy - cut a square window into it and popped it up on foam pads.


The last little touch was to add a trio of stamped and coloured ties hanging out to air.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Strike A Pose!; Little Clair, ties
Ink: SU, old olive, bermuda bay, crumb cake
Dies: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles; Spellbinders, classic squares large

Hope you like my card and now it's your turn. Check out all the other DT creations and then get crafting!

Thanks for spending time looking at my blog today. And keep crafting! 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant! I love the clean, crisp look of this card. The film strip sentiments, the stitched edge to the frame and the cute ties. You rocked this challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, it's stylish simplicity is brilliant. Hope to see you Saturday, we're doing make and takes so come and join in.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.