Monday 4 May 2015

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday 39

Unbelievable, but already we're into May's first Make It Monday challenge at The Memory Nest!

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2015/05/make-it-monday-no-39.html

I love this sketch and knew exactly which photos I wanted to use. I've been so taken by the triangular cowboy style bibs that are available right now. They're almost as much a fashion statement as an essential item. And imagine my delight when I discovered it's also fashionable for greyhounds to wear these bandanas too. A scrapbook page was already halfway in the making!


I took the colours from the photos and had fun mixing and matching papers from my stash. The date stamp has a banner of triangles, so that was just perfect.


I added some stickers to the photos and a small line of chevrons from Say Cheese to the top of one and the bottom of the other pieces of red card.


And a few wooden embellishments to finish off the page.

Supplies:
Papers:Jillibean Soup, Neopolitan Bean Bisque; Simple Stories, Say Cheese
Alphas: Simple Stories, Destinations; Jenni Bowlin, Black Banner Stickers
Stickers: Simple Stories, Say Chees II; Jillibean Soup, Neopolitan Bean Bisque; Simple Stories, I {HEART} SUMMER
Embellishments: Scrap 365 wooden shapes, mini hearts & chevrons, arrows & pointers
Date stamp: AC, Dear Lizzy

I'm so pleased you dropped by my blog today, your time is appreciated. Pop on over to The Memory Nest to see what the rest of the DT has created and be inspired to play along. Remember if scrapbooking is not your style cards are very welcome too.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.