Thursday 12 November 2015

Let's December Daily - Preparations 1

Today will see my first post and introduction to my 2015 December album over at Let's December Daily.
http://www.letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/janes-december-daily-preparations.html

I'm going to give you a little taster here, but you'll need to pop on over there and take a look for the full deal. And while you're there check out the other DT posts from the last few days and be inspired to play along.

I'll be revealing my supplies and how I'm storing them. This is just a tiny corner of the full pic!


Another mini pic of some of my gatherings


Hope that's got you interested enough to take a look - here.

Linking up with us and displaying our badge on your blogs would be just tremendous - we all like to know we're loved!



Thanks for all your support. And keep crafting! And Let's December Daily together!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.